Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Begins!!

So yesterday was our last day of school! We graduated Kindergarten and will be going into 1st grade next semester! But today is officially our first day of summer! Yay! As you can see both Zach and I are ready to for some fun summer activities. We woke up bright and early this morning to play on our bikes and razor scooter. The weather was already really nice
and we had lots of fun riding up and down the sidewalk in our neighborhood.




Did I mention that I just learned how to ride my bike without training wheels yesterday afternoon! My mommy helped me out a lot and dad was really surprised that I learned so quickly. My auntie Crystal didn't even learn how to ride a bike this quickly. My dad and his friends had a really tough time teaching her when they were kids. Anyways, Zach is trying really hard to learn and I have a feeling he will be catching on really soon! He's can ride without his training wheels for about 10 seconds. Well I'm sure this will be a really fun summer! - Zoe

No comments: