Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!


Hi everyone! Zoe and I just wanted to wish a very happy Fathers Day to our daddy Kevin. We love him very much. We got him some books that he wanted from Amazon and some cute cards! We also want to say happy Fathers Day to our Grampy Keith and our A-gong Richard. Also a special Fathers Day shout out to Drayden's dad Uncle Sean and Spencer's dad Uncle Mike! They are both super cool dads!

We occasionally get to hang out with our dad by ourselves when mom has stuff to do with her friends. This is a picture of daddy taking us to Burger King for our very first time. He doesn't like us eating fast food too much. He always says it's not too healty but sometimes he takes us to one as a treat. We also like to play in the play areas.

Today for Fathers day Zoe and I got to go visit our great grandpa Ae-Ru's grave for the very first time. We never got to meet him but daddy tells us he was the greatest! We went with A-gong and A-ma (that's chinese for grandpa and grandma) and we cleaned his headstone and cut the grass around it. We also left him some flowers. We are glad we got to visit him for the first time and we are glad that our great grandma Shi-Mae is still with us!!

I recently got to spend some guy time with dad, Spencer and his dad (uncle Mike). We all went to Big Al's toys and collectable store to check out some Star Wars action figures. I needed an Obi-Kenobi Jedi fighter pilot and they don't really make them anymore so I thought I'd try my luck here. I was able to find one and also an R2D2 to go in the side of the Jedi Star fighter. I Even got to try on a Boba Fett h elmet! My dad can be kind of strict sometimes but he always makes sure to take me and my sister to some fun places and spend time with us. My daddy is my best buddy and I hope he had a great Fathers Day. ~ Zach

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! You definitely have a cool dad who takes you to lots of fun places!

Lydia said...

Hi, I'm Dylan's and Drayden's grandma. I really enjoyed readying about your fun Father's Day. I look forward to checking in and getting up to date on your activities.

Phoebe the SLP said...

Hi Zach & Zoe! Looks like you had a great fathers day! You should post up some picture of your cute pets sometime! When are we going to have a Wii party!