Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's Art Time!!

We love doing art! My daddy has been drawing since he was a little kid and I guess we picked it up from him. Both Zoe and I love to draw and create things. We wanted to share a picture from each of us with everyone.

The first picture is by Zoe. It is done with pencil and crayon on pink paper. She drew this dragon for dad. Dad is really proud of her and thinks this is the best dragon ever drawn!

Dad said that Zoe started to show drawing skills when she was around 4 years old. She quickly learned how to draw stars and a girl with pig tails. Now she has become quite the artist.


This next one is by me, Zach. It is a picture of Iron Man. I painted it using water color on paper. I used my Iron Man toy as a model and painted all by myself.

Dad was really surprised and excited when he saw this. He had to give me extra help when I was younger because I would get frustrated with drawing. I just couldn't draw what I wanted to. Zoe had already began mastering the skill of drawing and I hadn't. I think I'm just a late bloomer, plus you know they say that boys develope a little later than girls. But I think I'm all caught up now. Well I hope everyone likes our drawings! Until next time. ~Zach

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool drawings!!! You are both really talented!

Lydia said...

I really like them. I'm glad you shared them with us. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Great work!!! Dragons are fun and Iron Man is cool!! I hope Drayden draws as good as you guys when he gets older. Maybe you can draw some pictures for Drayden's room.

Liana Richman said...

LOVE EM!!! Great work guys! Your daddy passed down his skills to ya.

shinko said...

Wow! Those are great pictures! Can you draw me some new pictures for my fridge?

Phoebe the SLP said...

zoe, i love how your dragon spits fire!

zach, your robot is all red! i thought you said red isn't your favorite color anymore!!

Zachary and Zoe Chen said...

Well Iron Man is red and that's what I painted. I don't think you read my blog at all!! :(