Friday, September 12, 2008

Star Wars Clone Wars - late review

So I know this is kind of late, but I'm going to do a review of the Clone Wars CG animated movie anyway. Uncle Mike Boggs treated Zoe and me to the new Star Wars Clone Wars animated movie opening weekend! Dad, mom, auntie Steph and Spencer were there as well. We were all so excited to see the new movie. I know it received a lot of bad reviews but hey, I'm a Star Wars fan and I'm a kid...so of course I'm going to love it!! There were plenty of action through out the whole movie. The CG animation was really good and there were certainly lots of cool specialized clone troopers. Dad thought the movie was a bit violent because they showed several scenes where troopers were being killed but it wasn't too bad. There were a few scenes that kind of scared me a little but overall I give it an A-.
The only part that was kind of not fitting for kids is the complexity and storyline of the movie. It jumped around a lot and it was kind of hard for me and Zoe to follow. It probably is even harder for anyone younger than us to follow the plot. Anyway, that's about wraps it up for me.
...and no, I didn't wear the helmet to the movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. It reminds me of Dylan when he dresses up. Kids with clone helmets on are just too cute! I know Dylan loved the movie. I'll watch it when it comes out on video.